Directors Guild of America - Represents directors.
International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees (IATSE)
- Local 52 - Represents crews for all motion pictures, television and commercials.
- Local 161 - Represents script supervisors, production office coordinators, assistant production office coordinators, production accountants, assistant productions accountants and payroll accountants.
- Local 600 – Represents camera professionals and publicists.
- Local 700 – Represents freelance and staff post-production professionals.
- Local 764 - Represents workers in all aspects of costume and wardrobe work on television shows and motion pictures.
- Local 798 – Represents make-up artists and hairstylists.
- Local 829 – Represents designers, artists and craftspeople working in the entertainment and decorative arts industries.
Producers Guild of America – Represents the interests of film, television and new media producers.
SAG-AFTRA – Represents actors, announcers, broadcast journalists, dancers, DJs, news writers, news directors, program hosts, puppeteers, recording artists, singers, stunt performers, voiceover artists and other media professionals.
Associated Musicians of Greater New York Local 802 – Represents musicians.
Teamsters Local 817 – Represents workers in the motion picture industry who produce feature films, television programs, commercials, and live theatrical productions.
Writers Guild of America, East – Represents writers and others in movies, TV, radio and news.