- Mediate consumer complaints against a variety of businesses including retail, credit and banking, debt collection, home improvement, telemarketing, mail order and Internet.
- Answer telephone and walk-in inquiries about consumer issues.
- Research companies and businesses that consumers are considering hiring.
- Provide performance reliability information on local and out-of-state businesses.
- Connect consumers to relevant social, government and/or legal services.
- Issue news bulletins on consumer affairs to Ulster County media organizations.
Ulster County Warming Center OPEN Tuesday-Saturday (1/23-1/27) (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) ... CLICK FOR DETAILS