NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS ON PROPOSED 2020 ULSTER COUNTY BUDGET AND THE PROPOSED 2020 – 2025 CAPITAL PROGRAM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the Ulster County Legislature will meet in the:
- Ulster County Legislative Chambers, County Office Building, 244 Fair Street, Kingston, NY 12401 at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, November 12, 2019; and
- Woodstock Community Center, 56 Rock City Road, Woodstock, NY 12498 at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, November 13, 2019; and
- Town of Lloyd Town Hall, 12 Church Street, Highland, NY 12528 at 6:00 PM on Thursday, November 14, 2019
for the purpose of holding Public Hearings on the Proposed 2020 Ulster County Budget and the Proposed 2020 – 2025 Capital Program of said County for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2020.
FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that copies of said Proposed 2020 Ulster County Budget and the Proposed 2020 – 2025 Capital Program are available at the Office of the Clerk of the Ulster County Legislature, County Office Building, Kingston, New York, where they may be inspected or procured by any interested person during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. The Proposed 2020 Ulster County Budget can also be found online at http://ulstercountyny.gov/budget/
Pursuant to Section 359 of the County Law, the maximum salaries that may be fixed and payable during the ensuing fiscal year to members of the County Legislature and to the Chairman, Majority Leader and Minority Leader respectively, are hereby submitted and specified as follows:
- Chairman of the County Legislature $23,500;
- Majority Leader of the County Legislature $16,000;
- Minority Leader of the County Legislature $16,000;
- Members of the County Legislature $14,000.
ACCESSIBILITY: The hearings are accessible to persons with a mobility impairment.
DATED: October 31, 2019 Victoria A. Fabella, Clerk
Kingston, New York Ulster County Legislature