Drivers in Ulster County just became more knowledgeable regarding what they are paying at the pump, thanks to Ulster County Legislative Vice-Chairman and City of Kingston Legislator David Donaldson and Towns of Hurley and Woodstock Legislator Don Gregorius. No longer will drivers have to leave the roadway to determine if the price on the large street sign advertises the price for cash or credit.
- Posted October 6, 2014
- Posted October 3, 2014
Monday, October 6
- 5:00 PM – Community Services Board, Room 300/303, 239 Golden Hill, Kingston
- 6:00 PM – Public Health & Social Services Committee, Karen L. Binder Library, 6th Floor, COB
- 6:00 PM – Law Enforcement & Public Safety Committee, Rotunda, Ulster County Law Enforcement Center, 380 Boulevard, Kingston
- 6:30 PM – Board of Health, Room 300/303, 239 Golden Hill, Kingston
Tuesday, October 7
- Posted October 2, 2014
In my brief time as Chairman, I find this very predictable, yet I am thrilled to see the County Executive has come on board and recognized these as County priorities by including them in the 2015 Budget proposal.
- Posted October 1, 2014
Ulster County is rich with fun activities all year long and beautiful scenic vistas. Chairman John Parete wants to see your photos capturing this and share them with all of Ulster County by selecting one as the cover photo of the 2015 County Directory. One photo will be chosen that represents all that is Ulster County - its glorious landscapes, the splendor in a day of fun and locations that keep people coming back for more.
- Posted September 26, 2014
Monday, September 29
- 5:30 PM – Climate Smart Committee, Honors Rooms, VAN110, Vanderlyn Hall, SUNY Ulster, Stone Ridge
Tuesday, September 30
- 4:00 PM – Economic Development Alliance, Karen L. Binder Library, 6th Floor, COB
- 5:00 PM – Board of Ethics, County Executive’s Conference Room, 6th Floor, COB
Wednesday, October 1
- 12:00 PM – Resolution Deadline
- 7:30 PM – Ulster County Planning Board, Surrogates Court, 3rd Floor, COB
Thursday, October 2