UCAT CURRENT SCHEDULES Effective 2/16/2021
Dispatch office (schedule questions) 845-334-8458
After carefully monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic in Ulster County and the greater Hudson Valley/Catskills region and the current status of COVID-19 in Ulster County, UCAT increased its fixed-route service in December to near pre-COVID levels. In addition to these changes, Paratransit and senior medical van services resumed and riders should call the scheduling office at 845-334-8120, available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the day before their planned trip, and on Friday for a Monday trip.
UCAT buses may have additional staff aboard some buses to ensure riders are complying with social distancing guidance and mask usage. New procedures used by UCAT are as follows:
- Masks will be required to ride the bus and will be available to riders if they do not have one.
- Social distancing will be required by requesting passengers are seated in every other row, when possible.
- Full cleaning of the buses is done on a daily basis by a cleaning company using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Drivers also complete additional cleaning of the buses throughout the day
Contact Us: Phone: (845) 340-3333 or Toll Free: 1-888-827-8228
Dispatch: (845) 334-8458
Scheduling: (845) 334-8120
ADA Paratransit: (845) 334-8135
Fax: (845) 340-3336
The UCAT App is available on Android and IOS
The app provides:
- Real-time location of the buses
- Routes displayed on the map
- Bus location-based ETAs
- Arrival notifications
- View Route Schedules