- All UCAT buses are wheelchair equipped.
- To make a reservation for next day service call (845) 334-8120, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On Saturday, Sunday & Holidays passengers may make reservations using the automated voicemail system between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- See Rural Route Service for more information on off-route services.
- All buses are equipped with bicycle racks, it is the passengers responsibility to ensure the bicycle is secure.
- Gas-powered bicycles are not permitted inside the bus or on the bicycle racks.
Ulster County Area Transit operates public transit services without regard to race, color, national origin, age, gender, or disability. Members of the public should call (845) 340-3333 to request additional information on Ulster County Area Transit's nondiscrimination obligations. Any discrimination complaint must be reported to the Director of Public Transit, 1 Danny Circle, Kingston, N.Y. 12401 in writing, or by calling the Director of Public Transit at (845) 340-3333.