FAQ: All

Q: How do I submit a FOIL request?

A: Requests should be mailed or hand-delivered to the Ulster County Department of Health, FOIL Compliance Officer, 300 Flatbush Avenue, Kingston, NY 12401. If you wish to send a request via fax or email, please contact the FOIL Compliance Officer at (845)340-3009

Q: How do I file a Human Rights Complaint directly with the State?

A: Complaints can be filed with the NYS Department of Human Rights online at www.dhr.ny.gov or by calling (518) 474-2705.