The Resource Center for Accessible Living has a variety of medical equipment to take out on loan for a term of up to 3 months, but extensions are possible. Loan equipment includes:
- commodes with buckets/shower chairs
- bath transfer chairs
- wheelchairs, including electric wheelchairs
- Hoyer lift (if available)
- hospital bed (if available)
- bed rails/guards
- other small medical items are sometimes donated and available. Some of these items are in short supply, and may not always be available.
Hours of operation: Open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $5 for small equipment, and $25 for larger equipment for a three month period. Loan can be extended for an additional three month period at the same rate. Fee can be waived if there is financial need.
How accessed: Call the office
Telephone number: (845) 331-0541 or stop in. 727 Ulster Ave. Kingston NY 12401